The Kaysville City Council had its first look at the draft plan on January 23rd. See the draft version here: Strategic Plan
If you have any comments for the final version of the plan, please send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Kaysville City Strategic Plan Initiative seeks to identify the City’s direction in response to its changing environment and conditions. The Strategic Plan will:
- Be developed for the people of Kaysville, by the people of Kaysville.
- Be informed by the community, elected officials, citizens, and stakeholders.
- Provide a decision-making framework to guide elected officials and staff with policy, planning, and decision-making.
- Help set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, establish agreement around intended outcomes, measure results, and assess and adjust the City’s direction in response to a changing environment.
The Strategic Plan will include the following key components:
- Mission Statement (Who we are)
- Vision Statement (What we aspire to be)
- Strategic Priorities, Goals, and Guiding Principles
- Communication & Roll-out Plan
- Downtown Strategy