Please be sure you are registered to vote! If you have changed your name or address, even within the city, it is necessary to re-register.
To register to vote in Utah you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Have resided in Utah at least 30 days immediately before the next election
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election
- At least 17 years old for some primary elections if you will be 18 prior to the associated General Election
- Reside in the voting district or precinct in which the person applies to register to vote
If you are eligible to vote in Utah, you can visit www.vote.utah.gov or https://www.daviscountyutah.gov/clerk-auditor/elections/voter-registration to:
- Register to vote
- View and update your voter registration information
- View a sample ballot and your elected officials
The Voter Registration deadline is 11 days before each election. All voter registration forms must be received by the County Clerk no later than 5:00 pm.
By Mail Registration - Voter registration forms must be mailed so that they are received by the County Clerk no later than the registration deadline.
In-Person Registration - You may register in-person at the County Clerk's office during regular business hours, usually 8-5, Monday through Friday.
Online Registration - You may register online at Vote.Utah.gov.
Regarding Address Updates
In order to register online to vote, your address must match the address on file with the Driver License Division.
If your driver license address is not current, please update your address with the Driver License Division. This must be done before submitting your online voter registration.
After updating your address please allow 24 hours before returning to register to vote online.
If your address is not current with DLD you may still use the online voter registration system, but you will be required to print the voter form with the correct address, sign it and mail it in.