Paddle Battle Tournament
IMPORTANT TOURNAMENT INFORMATION
Please pass all information to your partner as we only have your contact information for your team.
- Please login to your Kaysville Rec account and add your cell service provider so you can receive important updates via text.
- If necessary, weather updates will be at www.quickscores.com/kaysvillerec.
- Additional parking is available east of the courts and can be accessed by turning north on 900 West (Kays Drive) and west on Sportsplex Drive.
- All matches will be played at Barnes Park Courts located behind Egan Auto at 320 N Flint Street
- Check-in will be at the northwest court entrance
- Please arrive 30 minutes early for check-in.
- If a team is not present at game time or discontinues play during the tournament the team will forfeit all matches.
- Tournament format is Round Robin
- Divisions 2.5-3.5 Franklin X-40
- Divisions 4.0-5.0 will play with the Dura Fast 40 ball
- Games will be played to 11 or 15 depending on level and bracket size.
- Win by one point
- The first team listed will choose serve or side.
- Each team will be allowed one 1 minute timeout per game.
- First server bands will be available at check-in.
- You will call your own lines on your side of the net as there will not be referees.