What if I make a mistake on my ballot?

If you find that you've filled in the wrong bubble or wanted to change your vote on your ballot, just put an "x" through the wrong choice. If you have other questions or need a new ballot please contact the Davis County Clerk's office at (801) 451-3213.

Show All Answers

1. What if I did not receive my ballot?
2. Where is Kaysville's ballot drop-off location at?
3. Can I vote in person?
4. What if I make a mistake on my ballot?
5. What if the privacy tab on the envelope is accidentally removed?
6. What if my mail-in-ballot has been lost or ruined?
7. How do I register to vote?
8. Can political signs be placed in the park strip?
9. How long are terms of office for?